Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Nail Desk Organization - Part 1


Click here to check out Part 2 and Part 3


Why hello!  Welcome to Part 1 of my Nail Salon Organization series!  I'm doing a 3 part series on how I organize my nail supplies because organizing is one of my passions 💜  Weird, I know, but there's just something so satisfying about everything looking crisp, clean and knowing where to find it all!  So here's what I'm covering:

Part 1: Nail Desk Organization
Part 2: Gel Polish and Acrylic Colors (can easily be adapted for nail polish, dip powder colors, hard gel colors etc.)
Part 3: Glitters & Nail Art Supplies

This series is my take on things and how I personally like things to look.  I like my stuff to be on full display, but still look nice.  My nail supplies double as decor, and are a true statement piece of the salon.  I chose to do this in video format because I think it's easier to see and follow, rather then just words and pictures.  I hope you find it helpful and easy to understand!  So if you're interested in cleaning up your nail salon, nail studio, or simply your desk, follow along in my videos.

⚠ I have to add this DISCLAIMER though!  Things may appear perfect, but I assure you, things get to be all askew up in here on work days!  When I'm with clients, I don't always have the time to keep things looking so nice.  BUT with the systems I have in place, it makes it super easy for me at the ends of the day to clean-up the days colors, art supplies and mess.  Everything has a place, and that place is easy to find.  So clean up is a breeze.  I don't want anyone to get discouraged though if things look too neat and precise.  I'm still human, and things get hectic for me too,

Also, please keep in mind, these systems took me TIME! If you watch all 3 parts (which I hope you do), know that this is not a one day project.  Supplies were accumulated over time, and systems were added throughout.  So if you decide to tackle your stash, allow yourself some time and breathe 😄




No comments:

Post a Comment