Wednesday, June 12, 2019

28 Inspirational Patriotic Nail Designs

July 4th is rapidly approaching! 
 I wanted to compile some patriotic sets to gather inspiration from that are beautiful, unique and not so over saturated on Pinterest.  I LOVE Pinterest, don't get me wrong, but do you ever feel like you keep seeing the same photos over and over again?  I wanted to add something different to the mix, as well as give some new inspiration of people to follow on Instagram! 

* None of these photos are of my work, so I can't take any credit, but I've linked the original artist(s) and their Instagram, so if you like what you see, go give them a follow!*




So here you go folks, 28 Patriotic nail designs to brighten up your 2019 Fourth of July!
































And that concludes it; Inspirational Fourth of July nails!  What do you think?  Did you find anyone new and give them a follow?  I hope you found some inspiration and motivation to kick off the patriotic season. Till next time 💜






No comments:

Post a Comment